Amoxytop CV Suspension
Post your questions about Amoxytop CV Suspension - in the Forum
Amoxytop CV Suspension drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Amoxytop CV Suspension
Why and for what indications and diseases Amoxytop CV Suspension drug is prescribed?
- Bacterial infections of ear
- Bacterial infections of heart
- Bacterial infections of gums
- Bacterial infections of urinary tract
- Bacterial infections of respiratory tract
Amoxytop CV Suspension medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Amoxytop CV Suspension drug?
- Irritation at the site of injection
- Infection or illness
- Increased in liver enzymes
- Fungal infections
- Abnormal blood counts
- Allergic skin react
Composition Salts in Amoxytop CV Suspension
List of generics and active salts used in Amoxytop CV Suspension drug?
- Amoxycillin (200 mg)
- Clavulanic acid (28.5 mg)
Interactions of Amoxytop CV Suspension with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Amoxytop CV Suspension drug?
- Ascorbic acid
- Ethinyl Estradiol
Precautions to be taken for Amoxytop CV Suspension
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Amoxytop CV Suspension?
- Be careful if you have penicillin-associated jaundice or skin rash
- kidney or liver dysfunction
- Consult your doctor if you develop Allergic reactions
- Do not take it for more than 2 weeks
- Do periodic assessment of renal
- hepatic or hematopoietic functions
- Keep taking medicine until treatment is finished
- Space the doses evenly during the day
- Take along with food and with plenty of fluids
- Take caution if you have kidney or liver problems
- Take the medicine with food
Contra Indications of Amoxytop CV Suspension
When and on what circumstances Amoxytop CV Suspension has to be avoided?
- Allergic history
- Glandular fever
- Penicillin hypersensitivity
Top Questions about Amoxytop CV Suspension
- Why Amoxytop CV Suspension is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Amoxytop CV Suspension?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Amoxytop CV Suspension?
- How Amoxytop CV Suspension medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Amoxytop CV Suspension with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Amoxytop CV Suspension?
- What are the Contra Indications of Amoxytop CV Suspension?
- Amoxyron Capsule
- Amoxyron Dry Syrup
- Amoxyrose Capsule
- Amoxysain Capsule
- Amoxysain DT Tablet
- Amoxysain Plus Capsule
- Amoxysain Syrup
- Amoxytop Capsule
- Amoxytop CV Tablet
- Amoxytop DT Tablet
- Amoxytop Suspension
- Amoxytop Tablet
- Amoz Capsule
- Amoz DT Tablet
- Amoz Kid Tablet
- Amozen AT Tablet
- Amozin Syrup
- Ampace AT Tabcap