Amoxypen D Syrup
Post your questions about Amoxypen D Syrup - in the Forum
Amoxypen D Syrup drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Amoxypen D Syrup
Why and for what indications and diseases Amoxypen D Syrup drug is prescribed?
- Parathyroid fever
- Bacterial infections of urinary tract
- Bacterial infections of skin
- Bacterial infections of respi
Amoxypen D Syrup medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Amoxypen D Syrup drug?
- Skin rash
- Severe skin allergies
- Serum sickness
- Irritation at the site of injection
Composition Salts in Amoxypen D Syrup
List of generics and active salts used in Amoxypen D Syrup drug?
- Amoxycillin (125 mg)
Interactions of Amoxypen D Syrup with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Amoxypen D Syrup drug?
- Ascorbic acid
Precautions to be taken for Amoxypen D Syrup
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Amoxypen D Syrup?
- Do not take it for more than 2 weeks
- Do periodic assessment of renal
- hepatic or hematopoietic functions
- Keep taking medicine until treatment is finished
- Space the doses evenly during the day
- Take the medicine with food
Contra Indications of Amoxypen D Syrup
When and on what circumstances Amoxypen D Syrup has to be avoided?
- Allergic history
Top Questions about Amoxypen D Syrup
- Why Amoxypen D Syrup is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Amoxypen D Syrup?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Amoxypen D Syrup?
- How Amoxypen D Syrup medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Amoxypen D Syrup with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Amoxypen D Syrup?
- What are the Contra Indications of Amoxypen D Syrup?
- Amoxygull Dt Tablet
- Amoxylac Capsule
- Amoxylac Tablet
- Amoxyn DS Syrup
- Amoxyn DT Tablet
- Amoxyn Kid Tablet
- Amoxyn Tablet
- Amoxypen Capsule
- Amoxypen DT Tablet
- Amoxyplus Capsule
- Amoxyplus CV Capsule
- Amoxyrag Tablet
- Amoxyrich CV Syrup
- Amoxyrich CV Tablet
- Amoxyron Capsule
- Amoxyron Dry Syrup
- Amoxyron DS Syrup
- Amoxyron Tablet