Post your questions about Amoxyn Tablet - in the Forum
Amoxyn Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Amoxyn Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Amoxyn Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Bacterial infections of respiratory tract
- Bacterial infections of urinary tract
- Bacterial infections of skin
- Bacterial infections of heart
- Bacterial infections of gums
Amoxyn Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Amoxyn Tablet drug?
- Irritation at the site of injection
- Skin rash
- Severe skin allergies
- Serum sickness
Composition Salts in Amoxyn Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Amoxyn Tablet drug?
- Amoxycillin (500 mg)
Interactions of Amoxyn Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Amoxyn Tablet drug?
- Ascorbic acid
Precautions to be taken for Amoxyn Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Amoxyn Tablet?
- Do not take it for more than 2 weeks
- Do periodic assessment of renal
- hepatic or hematopoietic functions
- Keep taking medicine until treatment is finished
- Space the doses evenly during the day
- Take the medicine with food
Contra Indications of Amoxyn Tablet
When and on what circumstances Amoxyn Tablet has to be avoided?
- Allergic history
Top Questions about Amoxyn Tablet
- Why Amoxyn Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Amoxyn Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Amoxyn Tablet?
- How Amoxyn Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Amoxyn Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Amoxyn Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Amoxyn Tablet?
- Amoxygull Capsule
- Amoxygull Dry Syrup
- Amoxylac DS Syrup
- Amoxylac DT Tablet
- Amoxylac Tablet
- Amoxyn DS Syrup
- Amoxyn DT Tablet
- Amoxyn Kid Tablet
- Amoxypen Capsule
- Amoxypen D Syrup
- Amoxypen DT Tablet
- Amoxyplus Capsule
- Amoxyplus CV Capsule
- Amoxyrag Tablet
- Amoxyrich CV Syrup
- Amoxyrich CV Tablet
- Amoxyron Capsule
- Amoxyron Dry Syrup