Post your questions about Amoxybid Syrup - in the Forum
Amoxybid Syrup drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Amoxybid Syrup
Why and for what indications and diseases Amoxybid Syrup drug is prescribed?
- Parathyroid fever
- Bacterial infections of urinary tract
- Bacterial infections of respiratory tract
Amoxybid Syrup medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Amoxybid Syrup drug?
- Irritation at the site of injection
- Skin rash
- Serum sickness
- Severe skin allergies
Composition Salts in Amoxybid Syrup
List of generics and active salts used in Amoxybid Syrup drug?
- Amoxycillin (125 mg)
Interactions of Amoxybid Syrup with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Amoxybid Syrup drug?
- Ascorbic acid
Precautions to be taken for Amoxybid Syrup
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Amoxybid Syrup?
- Do not take it for more than 2 weeks
- Do periodic assessment of renal
- hepatic or hematopoietic functions
- Keep taking medicine until treatment is finished
- Space the doses evenly during the day
- Take the medicine with food
Contra Indications of Amoxybid Syrup
When and on what circumstances Amoxybid Syrup has to be avoided?
- Allergic history
Top Questions about Amoxybid Syrup
- Why Amoxybid Syrup is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Amoxybid Syrup?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Amoxybid Syrup?
- How Amoxybid Syrup medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Amoxybid Syrup with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Amoxybid Syrup?
- What are the Contra Indications of Amoxybid Syrup?
- Amoxy A Capsule
- Amoxy A Forte Capsule
- Amoxy Plus Capsule
- Amoxy Plus CV Syrup
- Amoxy Plus CV Tablet
- Amoxy Plus Dry Syrup
- Amoxy Plus Tablet
- Amoxybid Capsule
- Amoxycare Dry Syrup
- Amoxycillin Bromhexine Capsule
- Amoxycillin Caps Capsule
- Amoxycillin Capsule
- Amoxycillin Clavulanic Acid Injection
- Amoxycillin Clavulanic Acid Syrup
- Amoxycillin Clavulanic Acid Tablet
- Amoxycillin Cloxacillin Capsule
- Amoxycillin Di Cloxacillin Capsule
- Amoxycillin Dry Syrup