Post your questions about Amoxim Tablet - in the Forum
Amoxim Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Amoxim Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Amoxim Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Bacterial infections of ear and nose
- Kidney infections
Amoxim Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Amoxim Tablet drug?
- Hypersensitive reactions
- Pseudomembranous colitis
- Stomach pain
- Loose stools
- Abdominal pain
- GI disturbances
Composition Salts in Amoxim Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Amoxim Tablet drug?
- Cefixime (200 mg)
Interactions of Amoxim Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Amoxim Tablet drug?
Precautions to be taken for Amoxim Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Amoxim Tablet?
- Do not crush or chew the tablets
- History of anemia
- Inflammation of colon
- Kidney problems
- Liver or kidney disease
- Severe renal impairment
- Take medicine with meals
- Taking medicines to thin the blood
Contra Indications of Amoxim Tablet
When and on what circumstances Amoxim Tablet has to be avoided?
- Child less than 6 months of age
Top Questions about Amoxim Tablet
- Why Amoxim Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Amoxim Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Amoxim Tablet?
- How Amoxim Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Amoxim Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Amoxim Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Amoxim Tablet?
- Amoxicure C Tablet
- Amoxid Capsule
- Amoxil Dt Tablet
- Amoxil Injection
- Amoxil Kid Tablet
- Amoxil Syrup
- Amoxim DS Syrup
- Amoxim DT Tablet
- Amoximentin Tablet
- Amoxinat Capsule
- Amoxinex Capsule
- Amoxinga Capsule
- Amoxinga Dry Syrup
- Amoxinga DT Tablet
- Amoxinga Kid Tablet
- Amoxipen Capsule
- Amoxipen Syrup
- Amoxipen Tablet