Post your questions about Amoxil Syrup - in the Forum
Amoxil Syrup drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Amoxil Syrup
Why and for what indications and diseases Amoxil Syrup drug is prescribed?
- Bacterial infections of gums
- Bacterial infections of heart
- Bacterial infections of ear
- Bacterial infections of urinary tract
- Bacterial infections of respirato
Amoxil Syrup medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Amoxil Syrup drug?
- Irritation at the site of injection
- Skin rash
- Severe skin allergies
- Serum sickness
Composition Salts in Amoxil Syrup
List of generics and active salts used in Amoxil Syrup drug?
- Amoxicillin (250 mg)
Interactions of Amoxil Syrup with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Amoxil Syrup drug?
- Ascorbic acid
Precautions to be taken for Amoxil Syrup
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Amoxil Syrup?
- Do not take it for more than 2 weeks
- Do periodic assessment of renal
- hepatic or hematopoietic functions
- Keep taking medicine until treatment is finished
- Space the doses evenly during the day
- Take the medicine with food
Contra Indications of Amoxil Syrup
When and on what circumstances Amoxil Syrup has to be avoided?
- Allergic history
Top Questions about Amoxil Syrup
- Why Amoxil Syrup is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Amoxil Syrup?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Amoxil Syrup?
- How Amoxil Syrup medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Amoxil Syrup with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Amoxil Syrup?
- What are the Contra Indications of Amoxil Syrup?
- Amoxicillin Oral Suspension
- Amoxicillin Potassium Clavulanate Tablet
- Amoxid Capsule
- Amoxil Capsule
- Amoxil Dry Syrup
- Amoxil Dt Tablet
- Amoxil Injection
- Amoxil Kid Tablet
- Amoxim DS Syrup
- Amoxim DT Tablet
- Amoxim Tablet
- Amoximentin Tablet
- Amoxinat Capsule
- Amoxinex Capsule
- Amoxinga Capsule
- Amoxinga Dry Syrup
- Amoxinga DT Tablet
- Amoxinga Kid Tablet