Post your questions about Amoxil Injection - in the Forum
Amoxil Injection drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Amoxil Injection
Why and for what indications and diseases Amoxil Injection drug is prescribed?
- Bacterial infections of gums
- Bacterial infections of heart
- Bacterial infections of ear
- Bacterial infections of skin
- Bacterial infections of urinary tract
- Bacterial in
Amoxil Injection medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Amoxil Injection drug?
- Skin rash
- Severe skin allergies
- Serum sickness
- Irritation at the site of injection
Composition Salts in Amoxil Injection
List of generics and active salts used in Amoxil Injection drug?
- Amoxicillin (500 mg)
Interactions of Amoxil Injection with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Amoxil Injection drug?
- Ascorbic acid
Precautions to be taken for Amoxil Injection
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Amoxil Injection?
- Do not take it for more than 2 weeks
- Do periodic assessment of renal
- hepatic or hematopoietic functions
- Keep taking medicine until treatment is finished
- Space the doses evenly during the day
- Take the medicine with food
Contra Indications of Amoxil Injection
When and on what circumstances Amoxil Injection has to be avoided?
- Allergic history
Top Questions about Amoxil Injection
- Why Amoxil Injection is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Amoxil Injection?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Amoxil Injection?
- How Amoxil Injection medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Amoxil Injection with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Amoxil Injection?
- What are the Contra Indications of Amoxil Injection?
- Amoxicillin Dry Syrup
- Amoxicillin Kid Tablet
- Amoxicillin Syrup
- Amoxicure C Tablet
- Amoxid Capsule
- Amoxil Capsule
- Amoxil Dry Syrup
- Amoxil Dt Tablet
- Amoxil Kid Tablet
- Amoxil Syrup
- Amoxim DS Syrup
- Amoxim DT Tablet
- Amoxim Tablet
- Amoximentin Tablet
- Amoxinat Capsule
- Amoxinex Capsule
- Amoxinga Capsule
- Amoxinga Dry Syrup