Amoxil Dt Tablet
Post your questions about Amoxil Dt Tablet - in the Forum
Amoxil Dt Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Amoxil Dt Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Amoxil Dt Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Parathyroid fever
- Bacterial infections of urinary tract
- Bacterial infections of respiratory tract
- Bacterial infect
Amoxil Dt Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Amoxil Dt Tablet drug?
- Serum sickness
- Severe skin allergies
- Skin rash
- Irritation at the site of injection
Composition Salts in Amoxil Dt Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Amoxil Dt Tablet drug?
- Amoxicillin (250 mg)
Interactions of Amoxil Dt Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Amoxil Dt Tablet drug?
- Ascorbic acid
Precautions to be taken for Amoxil Dt Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Amoxil Dt Tablet?
- Do not take it for more than 2 weeks
- Do periodic assessment of renal
- hepatic or hematopoietic functions
- Keep taking medicine until treatment is finished
- Space the doses evenly during the day
- Take the medicine with food
Contra Indications of Amoxil Dt Tablet
When and on what circumstances Amoxil Dt Tablet has to be avoided?
- Allergic history
Top Questions about Amoxil Dt Tablet
- Why Amoxil Dt Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Amoxil Dt Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Amoxil Dt Tablet?
- How Amoxil Dt Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Amoxil Dt Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Amoxil Dt Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Amoxil Dt Tablet?
- Amoxicillin Cloxacillin Capsule
- Amoxicillin Dry Syrup
- Amoxicillin Potassium Clavulanate Tablet
- Amoxicillin Syrup
- Amoxicure C Tablet
- Amoxid Capsule
- Amoxil Capsule
- Amoxil Dry Syrup
- Amoxil Injection
- Amoxil Kid Tablet
- Amoxil Syrup
- Amoxim DS Syrup
- Amoxim DT Tablet
- Amoxim Tablet
- Amoximentin Tablet
- Amoxinat Capsule
- Amoxinex Capsule
- Amoxinga Capsule