Post your questions about Amoxil Capsule - in the Forum
Amoxil Capsule drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Amoxil Capsule
Why and for what indications and diseases Amoxil Capsule drug is prescribed?
- Parathyroid fever
- Bacterial infections of skin
- Bacterial infections of urinary tract
- Bacterial infections of respiratory tract
Amoxil Capsule medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Amoxil Capsule drug?
- Irritation at the site of injection
- Serum sickness
- Severe skin allergies
- Skin rash
Composition Salts in Amoxil Capsule
List of generics and active salts used in Amoxil Capsule drug?
- Amoxycillin (250 mg)
Interactions of Amoxil Capsule with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Amoxil Capsule drug?
- Ascorbic acid
Precautions to be taken for Amoxil Capsule
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Amoxil Capsule?
- Do not take it for more than 2 weeks
- Do periodic assessment of renal
- hepatic or hematopoietic functions
- Keep taking medicine until treatment is finished
- Space the doses evenly during the day
- Take the medicine with food
Contra Indications of Amoxil Capsule
When and on what circumstances Amoxil Capsule has to be avoided?
- Allergic history
Top Questions about Amoxil Capsule
- Why Amoxil Capsule is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Amoxil Capsule?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Amoxil Capsule?
- How Amoxil Capsule medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Amoxil Capsule with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Amoxil Capsule?
- What are the Contra Indications of Amoxil Capsule?
- Amoxicillin Clavulanic Acid Dry Syrup
- Amoxicillin Clavulanic Acid Tablet
- Amoxicillin Kid Tablet
- Amoxicillin Oral Suspension
- Amoxicillin Potassium Clavulanate Tablet
- Amoxicillin Syrup
- Amoxicure C Tablet
- Amoxid Capsule
- Amoxil Dry Syrup
- Amoxil Dt Tablet
- Amoxil Injection
- Amoxil Kid Tablet
- Amoxil Syrup
- Amoxim DS Syrup
- Amoxim DT Tablet
- Amoxim Tablet
- Amoximentin Tablet
- Amoxinat Capsule