Post your questions about Amoxid Capsule - in the Forum
Amoxid Capsule drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Amoxid Capsule
Why and for what indications and diseases Amoxid Capsule drug is prescribed?
- Bacterial infections of gums
- Bacterial infections of heart
- Bacterial infections of ear
- Bacterial infections of urinary tract
- Bacterial infections of respiratory tract
Amoxid Capsule medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Amoxid Capsule drug?
- Skin rash
- Severe skin allergies
- Serum sickness
- Irritation at the site of injection
Composition Salts in Amoxid Capsule
List of generics and active salts used in Amoxid Capsule drug?
- Amoxycillin (500 mg)
Interactions of Amoxid Capsule with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Amoxid Capsule drug?
- Ascorbic acid
Precautions to be taken for Amoxid Capsule
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Amoxid Capsule?
- Do not take it for more than 2 weeks
- Do periodic assessment of renal
- hepatic or hematopoietic functions
- Keep taking medicine until treatment is finished
- Space the doses evenly during the day
- Take the medicine with food
Contra Indications of Amoxid Capsule
When and on what circumstances Amoxid Capsule has to be avoided?
- Allergic history
Top Questions about Amoxid Capsule
- Why Amoxid Capsule is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Amoxid Capsule?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Amoxid Capsule?
- How Amoxid Capsule medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Amoxid Capsule with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Amoxid Capsule?
- What are the Contra Indications of Amoxid Capsule?
- Amoxicillin Capsule
- Amoxicillin Clavulanic Acid Dry Syrup
- Amoxicillin Dry Syrup
- Amoxicillin Kid Tablet
- Amoxicillin Oral Suspension
- Amoxicillin Potassium Clavulanate Tablet
- Amoxicillin Syrup
- Amoxicure C Tablet
- Amoxil Capsule
- Amoxil Dry Syrup
- Amoxil Dt Tablet
- Amoxil Injection
- Amoxil Kid Tablet
- Amoxil Syrup
- Amoxim DS Syrup
- Amoxim DT Tablet
- Amoxim Tablet
- Amoximentin Tablet