Post your questions about 3 Kat Tablet - in the Forum
3 Kat Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of 3 Kat Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases 3 Kat Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Severe pain in chest
- Ringing in the ears
- Inner ear problem
3 Kat Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by 3 Kat Tablet drug?
- Itchy skin rash
- Inflammation of liver
- Irregular heartbeat
- Itching of skin
- Redness of the skin
- Sleep disorders
- Low blood pressure with change of position
- Swelling of lips and ey
Composition Salts in 3 Kat Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in 3 Kat Tablet drug?
- Trimetazidine (60 mg)
Working methodology of 3 Kat Tablet
How the drug 3 Kat Tablet works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Making oxygen available for the cells of the heart.
Interactions of 3 Kat Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with 3 Kat Tablet drug?
Precautions to be taken for 3 Kat Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering 3 Kat Tablet?
- Consult your doctor if you are currently taking any other medicine
- Discontinue medicine if there is no treatment response after a 3 month treatment benefit assessment
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery
- Exercise caution in patients with moderate kidney problems and those who are above 75 years
Contra Indications of 3 Kat Tablet
When and on what circumstances 3 Kat Tablet has to be avoided?
Top Questions about 3 Kat Tablet
- Why 3 Kat Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of 3 Kat Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in 3 Kat Tablet?
- How 3 Kat Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of 3 Kat Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using 3 Kat Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of 3 Kat Tablet?