Post your questions about Amoxicillin Capsule - in the Forum
Amoxicillin Capsule drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Amoxicillin Capsule
Why and for what indications and diseases Amoxicillin Capsule drug is prescribed?
- Bacterial infections of respiratory tract
- Bacterial infections of urinary tract
- Bacterial infections of skin
- Bacterial infections of ear
Amoxicillin Capsule medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Amoxicillin Capsule drug?
- Severe skin allergies
- Serum sickness
- Skin rash
- Irritation at the site of injection
Composition Salts in Amoxicillin Capsule
List of generics and active salts used in Amoxicillin Capsule drug?
- Amoxicillin (250 mg)
Interactions of Amoxicillin Capsule with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Amoxicillin Capsule drug?
- Ascorbic acid
Precautions to be taken for Amoxicillin Capsule
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Amoxicillin Capsule?
- Do not take it for more than 2 weeks
- Do periodic assessment of renal
- hepatic or hematopoietic functions
- Keep taking medicine until treatment is finished
- Space the doses evenly during the day
- Take the medicine with food
Contra Indications of Amoxicillin Capsule
When and on what circumstances Amoxicillin Capsule has to be avoided?
- Allergic history
Top Questions about Amoxicillin Capsule
- Why Amoxicillin Capsule is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Amoxicillin Capsule?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Amoxicillin Capsule?
- How Amoxicillin Capsule medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Amoxicillin Capsule with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Amoxicillin Capsule?
- What are the Contra Indications of Amoxicillin Capsule?
- Amox C Tablet
- Amox Capsule
- Amox LB Capsule
- Amox LB Kid Tablet
- Amox LB Tablet
- Amox P Tablet
- Amox Tablet
- Amoxclav Tablet
- Amoxicillin Clavulanic Acid Dry Syrup
- Amoxicillin Clavulanic Acid Tablet
- Amoxicillin Cloxacillin Capsule
- Amoxicillin Dry Syrup
- Amoxicillin Kid Tablet
- Amoxicillin Oral Suspension
- Amoxicillin Potassium Clavulanate Tablet
- Amoxicillin Syrup
- Amoxicure C Tablet
- Amoxid Capsule