Post your questions about Amox Capsule - in the Forum
Amox Capsule drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Amox Capsule
Why and for what indications and diseases Amox Capsule drug is prescribed?
- Parathyroid fever
- Bacterial infections of respiratory tract
- Bacterial infections of urinary tract
- Bacterial infect
Amox Capsule medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Amox Capsule drug?
- Skin rash
- Serum sickness
- Severe skin allergies
- Irritation at the site of injection
Composition Salts in Amox Capsule
List of generics and active salts used in Amox Capsule drug?
- Amoxycillin (500 mg)
Interactions of Amox Capsule with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Amox Capsule drug?
- Ascorbic acid
Precautions to be taken for Amox Capsule
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Amox Capsule?
- Do not take it for more than 2 weeks
- Do periodic assessment of renal
- hepatic or hematopoietic functions
- Keep taking medicine until treatment is finished
- Space the doses evenly during the day
- Take the medicine with food
Contra Indications of Amox Capsule
When and on what circumstances Amox Capsule has to be avoided?
- Allergic history
Top Questions about Amox Capsule
- Why Amox Capsule is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Amox Capsule?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Amox Capsule?
- How Amox Capsule medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Amox Capsule with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Amox Capsule?
- What are the Contra Indications of Amox Capsule?
- Amov 625 Alu Alu Tablet
- Amov Injection
- Amovid Tablet
- Amox Ar Tablet
- Amox C Capsule
- Amox C Injection
- Amox C Kid Tablet
- Amox C Tablet
- Amox CL Syrup
- Amox Dt Tablet
- Amox LB Capsule
- Amox LB Kid Tablet
- Amox LB Tablet
- Amox P Tablet
- Amox Tablet
- Amoxclav Tablet
- Amoxicillin Capsule
- Amoxicillin Clavulanic Acid Dry Syrup