Post your questions about Amovid Tablet - in the Forum
Amovid Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Amovid Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Amovid Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Ear infections
- Urinary tract infections
- Skin infections
- Parathyroid fever
- Bacterial infections o
Amovid Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Amovid Tablet drug?
- Irritation at the site of injection
- Mild diarrhea
- Skin rash
- Serum sickness
- Severe skin allergies
- Vaginal yeast infection
- Stomach pain
Composition Salts in Amovid Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Amovid Tablet drug?
- Amoxycillin (500 mg)
- Clavulanate potassium (125 mg)
Interactions of Amovid Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Amovid Tablet drug?
- Ascorbic acid
Precautions to be taken for Amovid Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Amovid Tablet?
- Do not take it for more than 2 weeks
- Do not take this medicine in larger amount
- Do periodic assessment of renal
- hepatic or hematopoietic functions
- Keep taking medicine until treatment is finished
- planning to get pregnant or breastfeeding
- Space the doses evenly during the day
- Take the medicine with food
Contra Indications of Amovid Tablet
When and on what circumstances Amovid Tablet has to be avoided?
- Allergic history
- Allergic reactions
- Kidney disease
- Liver disease
Top Questions about Amovid Tablet
- Why Amovid Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Amovid Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Amovid Tablet?
- How Amovid Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Amovid Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Amovid Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Amovid Tablet?
- Amotid Forte Tablet
- Amotid Kid Tablet
- Amotox Dc Capsule
- Amotox Lc Capsule
- Amov 625 Alu Alu Tablet
- Amov Injection
- Amovate Tablet
- Amovid Syrup
- Amox Ar Tablet
- Amox C Capsule
- Amox C Injection
- Amox C Kid Tablet
- Amox C Tablet
- Amox Capsule
- Amox CL Syrup
- Amox Dt Tablet
- Amox LB Capsule
- Amox LB Kid Tablet