Amotex DT Tablet
Post your questions about Amotex DT Tablet - in the Forum
Amotex DT Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Amotex DT Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Amotex DT Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Bacterial infections of urinary tract
- Bacterial infections of skin
- Bacterial infections of respiratory tract
- Bacterial infections of heart
- Bacterial infections of gums
Amotex DT Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Amotex DT Tablet drug?
- Irritation at the site of injection
- Skin rash
- Severe skin allergies
- Serum sickness
Composition Salts in Amotex DT Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Amotex DT Tablet drug?
- Amoxycillin (125 mg)
Interactions of Amotex DT Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Amotex DT Tablet drug?
- Ascorbic acid
Precautions to be taken for Amotex DT Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Amotex DT Tablet?
- Do not take it for more than 2 weeks
- Do periodic assessment of renal
- hepatic or hematopoietic functions
- Keep taking medicine until treatment is finished
- Space the doses evenly during the day
- Take the medicine with food
Contra Indications of Amotex DT Tablet
When and on what circumstances Amotex DT Tablet has to be avoided?
- Allergic history
Top Questions about Amotex DT Tablet
- Why Amotex DT Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Amotex DT Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Amotex DT Tablet?
- How Amotex DT Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Amotex DT Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Amotex DT Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Amotex DT Tablet?
- Amore 36 Tablet
- Amoril AT Tablet
- Amosym Capsule
- Amosym CV Injection
- Amosym Cv Syrup
- Amosym CV Tablet
- Amosym Syrup
- Amoten Tablet
- Amotex Tablet
- Amotid Capsule
- Amotid Clav Dry Syrup
- Amotid Clav Tablet
- Amotid Forte Syrup
- Amotid Forte Tablet
- Amotid Kid Tablet
- Amotid Syrup
- Amotox Capsule
- Amotox Dc Capsule