Amosym CV Injection
Post your questions about Amosym CV Injection - in the Forum
Amosym CV Injection drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Amosym CV Injection
Why and for what indications and diseases Amosym CV Injection drug is prescribed?
- Bacterial infections
- Bacterial infections of heart
- Bacterial infections of gums
- Bacterial infections of ear
- Bacterial infections of urinary tract
- Bacterial infections
Amosym CV Injection medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Amosym CV Injection drug?
- Skin rash
- Skin rash or itching
- Severe skin allergies
- Serum sickness
- Fungal infections
- Allergic skin reaction
- Abnormal blood
Composition Salts in Amosym CV Injection
List of generics and active salts used in Amosym CV Injection drug?
- Amoxycillin (1000 mg)
- Clavulanic acid (200 mg)
Interactions of Amosym CV Injection with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Amosym CV Injection drug?
- Ascorbic acid
- Ethinyl Estradiol
Precautions to be taken for Amosym CV Injection
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Amosym CV Injection?
- Be careful if you have penicillin-associated jaundice or skin rash
- kidney or liver dysfunction
- Consult your doctor if you develop Allergic reactions
- Do not take it for more than 2 weeks
- Do periodic assessment of renal
- hepatic or hematopoietic functions
- Keep taking medicine until treatment is finished
- Space the doses evenly during the day
- Take along with food and with plenty of fluids
- Take caution if you have kidney or liver problems
- Take the medicine with food
Contra Indications of Amosym CV Injection
When and on what circumstances Amosym CV Injection has to be avoided?
- Allergic history
- Glandular fever
- Penicillin hypersensitivity
Top Questions about Amosym CV Injection
- Why Amosym CV Injection is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Amosym CV Injection?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Amosym CV Injection?
- How Amosym CV Injection medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Amosym CV Injection with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Amosym CV Injection?
- What are the Contra Indications of Amosym CV Injection?
- Amoplus Kid Tablet
- Amopot CV Tablet
- Amoquin Tablet
- Amore 36 Tablet
- Amoril AT Tablet
- Amoril L Tablet
- Amosis Capsule
- Amosym Capsule
- Amosym Cv Syrup
- Amosym CV Tablet
- Amosym Syrup
- Amoten Tablet
- Amotex DT Tablet
- Amotex Tablet
- Amotid Capsule
- Amotid Clav Dry Syrup
- Amotid Clav Tablet
- Amotid Forte Syrup