Post your questions about Amosis Capsule - in the Forum
Amosis Capsule drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Amosis Capsule
Why and for what indications and diseases Amosis Capsule drug is prescribed?
- Bacterial infections of respiratory tract
- Bacterial infections of skin
- Bacterial infections of urinary tract
- Bacterial infections of ear
- Bacterial infections of gums
Amosis Capsule medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Amosis Capsule drug?
- Irritation at the site of injection
- Skin rash
- Serum sickness
- Severe skin allergies
Composition Salts in Amosis Capsule
List of generics and active salts used in Amosis Capsule drug?
- Amoxycillin (500 mg)
Interactions of Amosis Capsule with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Amosis Capsule drug?
- Ascorbic acid
Precautions to be taken for Amosis Capsule
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Amosis Capsule?
- Do not take it for more than 2 weeks
- Do periodic assessment of renal
- hepatic or hematopoietic functions
- Keep taking medicine until treatment is finished
- Space the doses evenly during the day
- Take the medicine with food
Contra Indications of Amosis Capsule
When and on what circumstances Amosis Capsule has to be avoided?
- Allergic history
Top Questions about Amosis Capsule
- Why Amosis Capsule is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Amosis Capsule?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Amosis Capsule?
- How Amosis Capsule medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Amosis Capsule with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Amosis Capsule?
- What are the Contra Indications of Amosis Capsule?
- Amopine Tablet
- Amoplus Capsule
- Amopot Injection
- Amoquin Syrup
- Amoquin Tablet
- Amore 36 Tablet
- Amoril AT Tablet
- Amoril L Tablet
- Amosym Capsule
- Amosym CV Injection
- Amosym Cv Syrup
- Amosym CV Tablet
- Amosym Syrup
- Amoten Tablet
- Amotex DT Tablet
- Amotex Tablet
- Amotid Capsule
- Amotid Clav Dry Syrup