Amonil CV Tablet
Post your questions about Amonil CV Tablet - in the Forum
Amonil CV Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Amonil CV Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Amonil CV Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Parathyroid fever
- Infections after surgery
- Bacterial infections
- Bacterial infections of skin
Amonil CV Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Amonil CV Tablet drug?
- Abnormal blood counts
- Allergic skin reaction
- Skin rash or itching
- Skin rash
- Severe skin allergies
- Serum sickness
- Fungal infe
Composition Salts in Amonil CV Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Amonil CV Tablet drug?
- Amoxycillin (500 mg)
- Clavulanic acid (125 mg)
Interactions of Amonil CV Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Amonil CV Tablet drug?
- Ascorbic acid
- Ethinyl Estradiol
Precautions to be taken for Amonil CV Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Amonil CV Tablet?
- Be careful if you have penicillin-associated jaundice or skin rash
- kidney or liver dysfunction
- Consult your doctor if you develop Allergic reactions
- Do not take it for more than 2 weeks
- Do periodic assessment of renal
- hepatic or hematopoietic functions
- Keep taking medicine until treatment is finished
- Space the doses evenly during the day
- Take along with food and with plenty of fluids
- Take caution if you have kidney or liver problems
- Take the medicine with food
Contra Indications of Amonil CV Tablet
When and on what circumstances Amonil CV Tablet has to be avoided?
- Allergic history
- Glandular fever
- Penicillin hypersensitivity
Top Questions about Amonil CV Tablet
- Why Amonil CV Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Amonil CV Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Amonil CV Tablet?
- How Amonil CV Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Amonil CV Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Amonil CV Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Amonil CV Tablet?
- Amolox Tablet
- Amom L Tablet
- Amone Injection
- Amone Tablet
- Amonerve Tablet
- Amonex Capsule
- Amonic Injection
- Amonil Cv Syrup
- Amonim MD Tablet
- Amonit Plus Tablet
- Amontin Duo Tablet
- Amontin Syrup
- Amontin Tablet
- Amophen Forte Tablet
- Amophen Suspension
- Amopin Tablet
- Amopine AT Tablet
- Amopine Tablet