Post your questions about Magnakof Syrup - in the Forum
Magnakof Syrup drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Magnakof Syrup
Why and for what indications and diseases Magnakof Syrup drug is prescribed?
- Insect bites allergy
- Painful cough
- Runny nose
- Sneezing I Itching
- Anaphylactic shock
- Allergies due to food
- Watery eyes caused by allergies
- Hay fever
- Dry cough
Magnakof Syrup medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Magnakof Syrup drug?
- Skin rashes
- Diarrhea or constipation
- Itchy skin rash
- Stomach pain
- Urge to vomit
- Nasal or chest congestion
- Loss of appetite
- Loose motions
Composition Salts in Magnakof Syrup
List of generics and active salts used in Magnakof Syrup drug?
- Guaifenesin (50 mg)
- Chlorpheniramine (2.5 mg)
- Dextromethorphan (5 mg)
Interactions of Magnakof Syrup with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Magnakof Syrup drug?
- Cough and cold medicines
- Monoamine oxidase inhibitors
- Tricyclic Antidepressants
Precautions to be taken for Magnakof Syrup
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Magnakof Syrup?
- Allow the dextromethorphan lozenge or disintegrating strip to dissolve in your mouth
- Always ask a doctor before giving cough or cold medicine to a child
- Cautiously do exercise in case of elderly
- pylori duodenal obstruction
- angle-closure glaucoma
- renal and hepatic impairment
- Consult your doctor immediately if you develop breathing difficulty
- swelling on your face
- neck throat or tongue
- Consult your doctor in case of bladder neck obstruction and hypertension
- Death can occur from the misuse of cough or cold medicine in very young children
- Do not drink alcohol
- it may make you feel drowsier
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery
- Do not drive or use machines while taking this medicine
- Do not take it for longer than 7 days in a row
- Do not take this medicine without consulting your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Drink extra fluids to help loosen the congestion and lubricate your throat
- If you are suffering from liver or kidney problems
- or if you are taking alcohol
- If you have asthma
- inflammation of air passages
- lung disorder in which the flow of air to the lungs is blocked
- Inform your doctor while undergoing urine tests
- if have recently taken or are taking guaifenesin as it can affect some results
- Use within 4 weeks of opening the bottle
Contra Indications of Magnakof Syrup
When and on what circumstances Magnakof Syrup has to be avoided?
- Advanced hepatic disease
- Advanced respiratory insufficiency
- Allergic reactions
- Breathing difficulty
- Taking more than one cough or cold medicine
Top Questions about Magnakof Syrup
- Why Magnakof Syrup is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Magnakof Syrup?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Magnakof Syrup?
- How Magnakof Syrup medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Magnakof Syrup with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Magnakof Syrup?
- What are the Contra Indications of Magnakof Syrup?
- Magnacillin Capsule
- Magnacillin Injection
- Magnacillin Syrup
- Magnacillinxp Capsule
- Magnacobal Xl Capsule
- Magnaderm Mx Cream
- Magnaderm Ointment
- Magnafin Cream
- Magnamycin Injection
- Magnapep Syrup
- Magnatax Injection
- Magnate D Suspension
- Magnate D Syrup
- Magnate Kid Sachet
- Magnate P Syrup
- Magnate Suspension
- Magnathrocin Cream
- Magnatrix Injection
- Granulocyte colony stimulating factor
- Grape seed extract
- Green Tea Extract
- Griseofulvin ip
- Growth Hormones
- Guaiphenesin ip
- Gymnema Sylvestre
- Gynaecological antifungals
- Gynaecological antiseptics
- Gynaecological products
- H.influenzae b vaccine
- H1n1 vaccine