Post your questions about Magnaderm Ointment - in the Forum
Magnaderm Ointment drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Magnaderm Ointment
Why and for what indications and diseases Magnaderm Ointment drug is prescribed?
- Allergic rhinitis
- Bacterial infections
- Ulcerative colitis
- Pus filled swelling
- Runny nose
- Blood poisoning
- Diseases from uncooked meat
- Fungal infecti
Magnaderm Ointment medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Magnaderm Ointment drug?
- Itchy rash
- Itching or burning
- Kidney problems
- Itchy skin rash
- Inflammation in nose
- Inflammation of mouth or lips
- Ulcerative colitis
- Swelling of tissue und
Composition Salts in Magnaderm Ointment
List of generics and active salts used in Magnaderm Ointment drug?
- Beclometasone (0.025%)
- Clotrimazole (1%)
- Gentamicin (0.1%)
Interactions of Magnaderm Ointment with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Magnaderm Ointment drug?
- Cyclosporin A
- Ethacrynic acid
- Latex Contraceptives
Precautions to be taken for Magnaderm Ointment
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Magnaderm Ointment?
- Apply to the affected area two or three times a day
- Consult your doctor for monitoring kidney function and drug levels in the blood during treatment
- Do not drive immediately
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery
- Do not stop taking medicine
- Do not use 2 doses at once in case you missed the dose
- Do not use in the eyes or take by mouth
- Do not use it continuously for longer than 3 months
- If you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding
- If you experience hearing loss
- skin tingling
- muscle twitching
- or seizures
- If you experience itching
- skin rashes
- swelling of face
- throat or difficulty in breathing
- If you have inflammation of the middle ear
- kidney or liver problem
- open wound or damaged skin
- Should be used with caution in premature babies because of their kidney immaturity and in elderly people
- Use applicator to apply cream
- Vaginal use only
Contra Indications of Magnaderm Ointment
When and on what circumstances Magnaderm Ointment has to be avoided?
- First trimester of pregnancy
- Hypersensitivity to imidazole
- Kidney disease
Top Questions about Magnaderm Ointment
- Why Magnaderm Ointment is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Magnaderm Ointment?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Magnaderm Ointment?
- How Magnaderm Ointment medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Magnaderm Ointment with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Magnaderm Ointment?
- What are the Contra Indications of Magnaderm Ointment?
- Magnacent Injection
- Magnacet Tablet
- Magnacillin LB Capsule
- Magnacillin Neonatal Injection
- Magnacillin Syrup
- Magnacillinxp Capsule
- Magnacobal Xl Capsule
- Magnaderm Mx Cream
- Magnafin Cream
- Magnakof Syrup
- Magnamycin Injection
- Magnapep Syrup
- Magnatax Injection
- Magnate D Suspension
- Magnate D Syrup
- Magnate Kid Sachet
- Magnate P Syrup
- Magnate Suspension