Magnaderm Mx Cream
Post your questions about Magnaderm Mx Cream - in the Forum
Magnaderm Mx Cream drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Magnaderm Mx Cream
Why and for what indications and diseases Magnaderm Mx Cream drug is prescribed?
- Runny nose
- Pus filled swelling
- Diseases from uncooked meat
- Blood poisoning
- Ulcerative colitis
- Meninges inflammation
- Hay fever
- Gynecological infections
Magnaderm Mx Cream medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Magnaderm Mx Cream drug?
- Damage to ear
- Balance disorder
- Allergic rhinitis
- Blood disorders
- Abdominal cramps
- Abnormal liver function
- Abnormal blood counts
Composition Salts in Magnaderm Mx Cream
List of generics and active salts used in Magnaderm Mx Cream drug?
Interactions of Magnaderm Mx Cream with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Magnaderm Mx Cream drug?
- Cyclosporin A
- Ethacrynic acid
- Latex Contraceptives
Precautions to be taken for Magnaderm Mx Cream
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Magnaderm Mx Cream?
- Apply to the affected area two or three times a day
- Consult your doctor for monitoring kidney function and drug levels in the blood during treatment
- Do not drive immediately
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery
- Do not stop taking medicine
- Do not use 2 doses at once in case you missed the dose
- Do not use in the eyes or take by mouth
- Do not use it continuously for longer than 3 months
- If you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding
- If you experience hearing loss
- skin tingling
- muscle twitching
- or seizures
- If you experience itching
- skin rashes
- swelling of face
- throat or difficulty in breathing
- If you have inflammation of the middle ear
- kidney or liver problem
- open wound or damaged skin
- Should be used with caution in premature babies because of their kidney immaturity and in elderly people
- Use applicator to apply cream
- Vaginal use only
Contra Indications of Magnaderm Mx Cream
When and on what circumstances Magnaderm Mx Cream has to be avoided?
- First trimester of pregnancy
- Hypersensitivity to imidazole
- Kidney disease
Top Questions about Magnaderm Mx Cream
- Why Magnaderm Mx Cream is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Magnaderm Mx Cream?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Magnaderm Mx Cream?
- How Magnaderm Mx Cream medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Magnaderm Mx Cream with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Magnaderm Mx Cream?
- What are the Contra Indications of Magnaderm Mx Cream?
- Magnacef Tablet
- Magnacent Injection
- Magnacillin Injection
- Magnacillin LB Capsule
- Magnacillin Neonatal Injection
- Magnacillin Syrup
- Magnacillinxp Capsule
- Magnacobal Xl Capsule
- Magnaderm Ointment
- Magnafin Cream
- Magnakof Syrup
- Magnamycin Injection
- Magnapep Syrup
- Magnatax Injection
- Magnate D Suspension
- Magnate D Syrup
- Magnate Kid Sachet
- Magnate P Syrup