Magnacillin LB Capsule
Post your questions about Magnacillin LB Capsule - in the Forum
Magnacillin LB Capsule drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Magnacillin LB Capsule
Why and for what indications and diseases Magnacillin LB Capsule drug is prescribed?
- Bacterial infections of heart
- Bacterial infections of ear
- Bacterial infections of bones
- Bacterial infections of gums
- Antibiotic treatments
- Sugar intole
Magnacillin LB Capsule medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Magnacillin LB Capsule drug?
- Sore tongue or mouth
- Skin rash
- Shortness of breath
- Serum sickness
- Severe skin allergies
- Gastrointestinal upset
- Unusual tiredness
- Swelling of lip
Composition Salts in Magnacillin LB Capsule
List of generics and active salts used in Magnacillin LB Capsule drug?
- Amoxicillin (250 mg)
- Cloxacillin (250 mg)
- Lactobacillus (60 ms)
Interactions of Magnacillin LB Capsule with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Magnacillin LB Capsule drug?
- Antibiotic drugs
- Ascorbic acid
Precautions to be taken for Magnacillin LB Capsule
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Magnacillin LB Capsule?
- Allergic to penicillins or cephalosporin
- Children below 3 years of age
- Decrease the effectiveness of birth control pills
- Do not take it for more than 2 weeks
- Do periodic assessment of renal
- hepatic or hematopoietic functions
- Have AIDS
- poor immunity
- short bowel syndrome
- or on medications to prevent rejection of organ transplant
- Keep taking medicine until treatment is finished
- Pregnant or breastfeeding
- planning to get pregnant or breastfeeding
- Regular kidney
- liver function and blood cell count test
- Space the doses evenly during the day
- Take the medicine with food
- Take this drug at least 2 hours before or after antibiotics
- Use second method of birth control
Contra Indications of Magnacillin LB Capsule
When and on what circumstances Magnacillin LB Capsule has to be avoided?
- Allergic history
- Clostridium difficile bacteria related colitis
- High fever
- Serious kidney problems
- Severe intestinal infection
Top Questions about Magnacillin LB Capsule
- Why Magnacillin LB Capsule is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Magnacillin LB Capsule?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Magnacillin LB Capsule?
- How Magnacillin LB Capsule medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Magnacillin LB Capsule with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Magnacillin LB Capsule?
- What are the Contra Indications of Magnacillin LB Capsule?
- Magma Plus Capsule
- Magmax S Injection
- Magnacef Capsule
- Magnacef Tablet
- Magnacent Injection
- Magnacet Tablet
- Magnacillin Capsule
- Magnacillin Injection
- Magnacillin Neonatal Injection
- Magnacillin Syrup
- Magnacillinxp Capsule
- Magnacobal Xl Capsule
- Magnaderm Mx Cream
- Magnaderm Ointment
- Magnafin Cream
- Magnakof Syrup
- Magnamycin Injection
- Magnapep Syrup