Post your questions about Magnacef Capsule - in the Forum
Magnacef Capsule drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Magnacef Capsule
Why and for what indications and diseases Magnacef Capsule drug is prescribed?
- Obstetric infections
- Urinary tract
- Gynecological infections
- Skin infections
- Soft tissue infections
- Respiratory tract infections
- Bone infections
Magnacef Capsule medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Magnacef Capsule drug?
- Reversible neutropenia
- Drug rashes
Composition Salts in Magnacef Capsule
List of generics and active salts used in Magnacef Capsule drug?
- Cephalexin (250 mg)
Interactions of Magnacef Capsule with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Magnacef Capsule drug?
- Ethinyl Estradiol
Precautions to be taken for Magnacef Capsule
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Magnacef Capsule?
- Exercise caution in patients allergic to penicillin
Contra Indications of Magnacef Capsule
When and on what circumstances Magnacef Capsule has to be avoided?
- Hypersensitivity to cephalosporins
Top Questions about Magnacef Capsule
- Why Magnacef Capsule is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Magnacef Capsule?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Magnacef Capsule?
- How Magnacef Capsule medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Magnacef Capsule with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Magnacef Capsule?
- What are the Contra Indications of Magnacef Capsule?
- Magikal Capsule
- Magimix Capsule
- Magline Tablet
- Magma Capsule
- Magma Plus Capsule
- Magmax S Injection
- Magna DT Tablet
- Magna Tablet
- Magnacef Tablet
- Magnacent Injection
- Magnacet Tablet
- Magnacillin Capsule
- Magnacillin Injection
- Magnacillin LB Capsule
- Magnacillin Neonatal Injection
- Magnacillin Syrup
- Magnacillinxp Capsule
- Magnacobal Xl Capsule