Post your questions about Magna Tablet - in the Forum
Magna Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Magna Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Magna Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Eye surgery
- Eye infections
- Susceptible infections
- Surgical infections prophylaxis
- Tooth extraction infection
- Bacterial infection
Magna Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Magna Tablet drug?
- Monitor prothrombin time
- Severe biliary obstruction
- Premature infants
- Undergoing any blood or urine test
- Hepatic disease
Composition Salts in Magna Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Magna Tablet drug?
- Cefuroxime (500 mg)
Interactions of Magna Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Magna Tablet drug?
- Aluminium carbonate
- Birth control pills
- Blood thinning drugs
- Magnesium trisilicate
Precautions to be taken for Magna Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Magna Tablet?
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery
- Severe renal impairment
- Take cefuroxime tablets after food or milk
- Use another form of birth control pills
Contra Indications of Magna Tablet
When and on what circumstances Magna Tablet has to be avoided?
- Hypersensitivity to cephalosporins
Top Questions about Magna Tablet
- Why Magna Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Magna Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Magna Tablet?
- How Magna Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Magna Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Magna Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Magna Tablet?
- Magicort Cream
- Magikal Capsule
- Maglid Suspension
- Magline Tablet
- Magma Capsule
- Magma Plus Capsule
- Magmax S Injection
- Magna DT Tablet
- Magnacef Capsule
- Magnacef Tablet
- Magnacent Injection
- Magnacet Tablet
- Magnacillin Capsule
- Magnacillin Injection
- Magnacillin LB Capsule
- Magnacillin Neonatal Injection
- Magnacillin Syrup
- Magnacillinxp Capsule