Magna DT Tablet
Post your questions about Magna DT Tablet - in the Forum
Magna DT Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Magna DT Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Magna DT Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Tooth extraction infection
- Surgical infections prophylaxis
- Susceptible infections
- Parasitic diseases
- Otitis media
- Bacterial infection
Magna DT Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Magna DT Tablet drug?
- Undergoing any blood or urine test
- Premature infants
- Severe biliary obstruction
- Hepatic disease
- Monitor prothrombin time
Composition Salts in Magna DT Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Magna DT Tablet drug?
- Cefuroxime (250 mg)
Interactions of Magna DT Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Magna DT Tablet drug?
- Aluminium carbonate
- Birth control pills
- Blood thinning drugs
- Magnesium trisilicate
Precautions to be taken for Magna DT Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Magna DT Tablet?
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery
- Severe renal impairment
- Take cefuroxime tablets after food or milk
- Use another form of birth control pills
Contra Indications of Magna DT Tablet
When and on what circumstances Magna DT Tablet has to be avoided?
- Hypersensitivity to cephalosporins
Top Questions about Magna DT Tablet
- Why Magna DT Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Magna DT Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Magna DT Tablet?
- How Magna DT Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Magna DT Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Magna DT Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Magna DT Tablet?
- Magical Suspension
- Magicort Cream
- Maglicain Syrup
- Maglid Suspension
- Magline Tablet
- Magma Capsule
- Magma Plus Capsule
- Magmax S Injection
- Magna Tablet
- Magnacef Capsule
- Magnacef Tablet
- Magnacent Injection
- Magnacet Tablet
- Magnacillin Capsule
- Magnacillin Injection
- Magnacillin LB Capsule
- Magnacillin Neonatal Injection
- Magnacillin Syrup