Post your questions about Magline Tablet - in the Forum
Magline Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Magline Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Magline Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Bacterial infections
- Sexually transmitted diseases
Magline Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Magline Tablet drug?
- Sore throat
- Stevens-johnson syndrome
- Red or itchy skin
- Reduced fibula growth rate
- Allergic reactions
- Back pain
- Avoid use in children below eight years
- Bone marrow problems
Composition Salts in Magline Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Magline Tablet drug?
- Doxycycline (100 mg)
Interactions of Magline Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Magline Tablet drug?
- Iron salts
- Magnesium oxides
- Sodium acetate
- Sodium bicarbonate
- Sodium picosulphate
Precautions to be taken for Magline Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Magline Tablet?
- Allergic reaction
- Birth control pills
- Blood dyscrasias
- Do not lie down for at least 30 minutes
- Do not take any medications with bismuth lime pepto-bismol or kaopectate
- Impaired hepatic function
- Mineral supplements
- breastfeeding or planning to become pregnant
- Sun exposure
- Take it with food or milk
Contra Indications of Magline Tablet
When and on what circumstances Magline Tablet has to be avoided?
Top Questions about Magline Tablet
- Why Magline Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Magline Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Magline Tablet?
- How Magline Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Magline Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Magline Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Magline Tablet?
- Maghex Mouth+Throat Mouth Wash/Gargle
- Magic Spas Tablet
- Magical Suspension
- Magicort Cream
- Magikal Capsule
- Magimix Capsule
- Maglicain Syrup
- Maglid Suspension
- Magma Capsule
- Magma Plus Capsule
- Magmax S Injection
- Magna DT Tablet
- Magna Tablet
- Magnacef Capsule
- Magnacef Tablet
- Magnacent Injection
- Magnacet Tablet
- Magnacillin Capsule