Post your questions about Amolin Syrup - in the Forum
Amolin Syrup drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Amolin Syrup
Why and for what indications and diseases Amolin Syrup drug is prescribed?
- Parathyroid fever
- Bacterial infections of ear
- Bacterial infections of gums
- Bacterial infections of heart
Amolin Syrup medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Amolin Syrup drug?
- Irritation at the site of injection
- Skin rash
- Severe skin allergies
- Serum sickness
Composition Salts in Amolin Syrup
List of generics and active salts used in Amolin Syrup drug?
- Amoxycillin (125 mg)
Interactions of Amolin Syrup with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Amolin Syrup drug?
- Ascorbic acid
Precautions to be taken for Amolin Syrup
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Amolin Syrup?
- Do not take it for more than 2 weeks
- Do periodic assessment of renal
- hepatic or hematopoietic functions
- Keep taking medicine until treatment is finished
- Space the doses evenly during the day
- Take the medicine with food
Contra Indications of Amolin Syrup
When and on what circumstances Amolin Syrup has to be avoided?
- Allergic history
Top Questions about Amolin Syrup
- Why Amolin Syrup is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Amolin Syrup?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Amolin Syrup?
- How Amolin Syrup medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Amolin Syrup with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Amolin Syrup?
- What are the Contra Indications of Amolin Syrup?
- Amoka Injection
- Amokav Dry Syrup
- Amolac Capsule
- Amolac DT Tablet
- Amolac Plus Capsule
- Amolac Plus DT Tablet
- Amolax Capsule
- Amolife Tablet
- Amolocard S Tablet
- Amolox Capsule
- Amolox DT Capsule
- Amolox Tablet
- Amom L Tablet
- Amom Tablet
- Amone AT Tablet
- Amone Injection
- Amone Tablet
- Amonerve Tablet