Post your questions about Amofix Tablet - in the Forum
Amofix Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Amofix Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Amofix Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Infections after surgery
- Parathyroid fever
- Bacterial infections of ear
- Bacterial infections of heart
Amofix Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Amofix Tablet drug?
- Abnormal blood counts
- Allergic skin reaction
- Skin rash or itching
- Skin rash
- Serum sickness
- Severe skin allergies
- Fungal infections
Composition Salts in Amofix Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Amofix Tablet drug?
- Amoxycillin (500 mg)
- Clavulanic acid (125 mg)
Interactions of Amofix Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Amofix Tablet drug?
- Ascorbic acid
- Ethinyl Estradiol
Precautions to be taken for Amofix Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Amofix Tablet?
- Be careful if you have penicillin-associated jaundice or skin rash
- kidney or liver dysfunction
- Consult your doctor if you develop Allergic reactions
- Do not take it for more than 2 weeks
- Do periodic assessment of renal
- hepatic or hematopoietic functions
- Keep taking medicine until treatment is finished
- Space the doses evenly during the day
- Take along with food and with plenty of fluids
- Take caution if you have kidney or liver problems
- Take the medicine with food
Contra Indications of Amofix Tablet
When and on what circumstances Amofix Tablet has to be avoided?
- Allergic history
- Glandular fever
- Penicillin hypersensitivity
Top Questions about Amofix Tablet
- Why Amofix Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Amofix Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Amofix Tablet?
- How Amofix Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Amofix Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Amofix Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Amofix Tablet?
- Amodex Syrup
- Amodiaquine Tablet
- Amodil Tablet
- Amodin AT Tablet
- Amodix Tablet
- Amodux Capsule
- Amoecare Ct Tablet
- Amofix Syrup
- Amoflox D S Drops
- Amoflox Oz Syrup
- Amoflox Oz Tablet
- Amoflox S Drops
- Amoflox Tablet
- Amoguard Tablet
- Amogyl Plus Tablet
- Amoka Injection
- Amokav Dry Syrup
- Amokav Tablet