Post your questions about Amodic Capsule - in the Forum
Amodic Capsule drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Amodic Capsule
Why and for what indications and diseases Amodic Capsule drug is prescribed?
- Parathyroid fever
- Bacterial infections
- Bacterial infections of ear
- Bacterial infections of heart
- Bacterial infections of gums
Amodic Capsule medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Amodic Capsule drug?
- Skin rash
- Serum sickness
- Severe inflammation in large intestine
- Severe skin allergies
- Loose stools
- Pale red skin
- Super added fungal infection
- Cholestatic jaund
Composition Salts in Amodic Capsule
List of generics and active salts used in Amodic Capsule drug?
- Amoxycillin (250 mg)
- Dicloxacillin (250 mg)
Interactions of Amodic Capsule with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Amodic Capsule drug?
- Ascorbic acid
Precautions to be taken for Amodic Capsule
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Amodic Capsule?
- Birth control pills may not work
- Do not take it for more than 2 weeks
- Do periodic assessment of renal
- hepatic or hematopoietic functions
- Keep taking medicine until treatment is finished
- Space the doses evenly during the day
- Take by mouth either 1 hour before or 2 hours after eating
- Take the medicine with food
- Use a secondary birth control measure
Contra Indications of Amodic Capsule
When and on what circumstances Amodic Capsule has to be avoided?
- Allergic history
- Hypersensitivity to penicillins
Top Questions about Amodic Capsule
- Why Amodic Capsule is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Amodic Capsule?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Amodic Capsule?
- How Amodic Capsule medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Amodic Capsule with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Amodic Capsule?
- What are the Contra Indications of Amodic Capsule?
- Amoclox D Capsule
- Amoclox Kid Tablet
- Amodep AT Tablet
- Amodep L Tablet
- Amodep Tablet
- Amodep Tm Tablet
- Amodex Syrup
- Amodiaquine Tablet
- Amodil Ds Tablet
- Amodil Tablet
- Amodin AT Tablet
- Amodix Tablet
- Amodux Capsule
- Amoecare Ct Tablet
- Amofix Syrup
- Amofix Tablet
- Amoflox D S Drops
- Amoflox Oz Syrup