Post your questions about 3 Fd Tablet - in the Forum
3 Fd Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of 3 Fd Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases 3 Fd Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Contagious disease of skin
- Contagious disease of mucous membrane
- Contagious disease of nerves
- Bacterial infection of membranes covering the brain
- Bacterial infection o
3 Fd Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by 3 Fd Tablet drug?
- Loose motions
- Loss of appetite
- Other liver problems
- Pain while urination
- Pain in hands
- Pain in hands or feet
- Pale red skin
- Liver problems
- Nerve problems in eyes
- Memory proble
Composition Salts in 3 Fd Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in 3 Fd Tablet drug?
- Pyrazinamide (750 mg)
- Isoniazid (150 mg)
- Rifampicin (225 mg)
Working methodology of 3 Fd Tablet
How the drug 3 Fd Tablet works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Preventing growth of bacteria that causes tuberculosis.
- Suppressing the growth of tuberculosis causing bacteria.
- Killing wide range of infection causing bacteria.
Interactions of 3 Fd Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with 3 Fd Tablet drug?
Precautions to be taken for 3 Fd Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering 3 Fd Tablet?
- Avoid alcoholic beverages
- Avoid interaction with other medications
- Consult a doctor if you are aged 65 years or above
- Consult doctor if you are taking other medications
- Do consult your doctor if you are taking oral contraceptive medications
- Do not double the dose to make up for the missed dose
- Do not have any immunizations or vaccinations while using this drug
- Do not stop taking this drug suddenly
- Have age above 35 years
- Planning to get pregnant
- Pregnant or planning to become pregnant
- planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding
- Regularly monitor liver function and blood uric acid levels during treatment
- Symptoms like unusual tiredness
- feeling of discomfort
- loss of appetite
- urge to vomit or vomiting
- Take caution if you wear contact lenses
- Take this medicine in morning before breakfast preferably
Contra Indications of 3 Fd Tablet
When and on what circumstances 3 Fd Tablet has to be avoided?
- Acute gout or hyperuricaemia
- Allergic reactions
- Liver disease
- Severe hepatic disease
- Severe liver problems
Top Questions about 3 Fd Tablet
- Why 3 Fd Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of 3 Fd Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in 3 Fd Tablet?
- How 3 Fd Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of 3 Fd Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using 3 Fd Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of 3 Fd Tablet?