M Spas Drops
Post your questions about M Spas Drops - in the Forum
M Spas Drops drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of M Spas Drops
Why and for what indications and diseases M Spas Drops drug is prescribed?
- Esophagus inflammation
- Skin problem
- Stomach and intestinal cramping
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Intestinal disorder
- Gastrocardiac syndrome
- Gastric problems
M Spas Drops medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by M Spas Drops drug?
- Dry mouth
- Dry eyes
- Blurred vision
Composition Salts in M Spas Drops
List of generics and active salts used in M Spas Drops drug?
- Activated dimethicone (40 mg)
- Dicyclomine hydrochloride (10 mg)
Interactions of M Spas Drops with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with M Spas Drops drug?
Precautions to be taken for M Spas Drops
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering M Spas Drops?
- Consult your doctor if suffering from health problems such as skin cuts
- sores and skin prone to acne breakouts
- Do not drive or operate machinery
- Do not exercise in hot weather
- Drink a lot of fluids
- planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding
Contra Indications of M Spas Drops
When and on what circumstances M Spas Drops has to be avoided?
- Obstructive uropathy
- Severe ulcerative colitis
Top Questions about M Spas Drops
- Why M Spas Drops is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of M Spas Drops?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in M Spas Drops?
- How M Spas Drops medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of M Spas Drops with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using M Spas Drops?
- What are the Contra Indications of M Spas Drops?
- M Proud Tablet
- M Q F Tablet
- M Rox Tablet
- M Roxt Syrup
- M Sol Injection
- M Solvin Syrup
- M Solvin Tablet
- M Spar Syrup
- M Spas Suspension
- M Spas Tablet
- M Spirin Tablet
- M Spray
- M Stat Revive Tablet
- M Stat Tablet
- M Sulide Tablet
- M Tag Syrup
- M Tax DT Tablet
- M Tax Injection