Post your questions about Lupituss Syrup - in the Forum
Lupituss Syrup drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Lupituss Syrup
Why and for what indications and diseases Lupituss Syrup drug is prescribed?
- Non-productive cough
Lupituss Syrup medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Lupituss Syrup drug?
- Occasionally sleepiness
- Heart palpitation
- Hydro dipsomania
- Dry mouth
Composition Salts in Lupituss Syrup
List of generics and active salts used in Lupituss Syrup drug?
- Levocloperastine (20mg/5ml)
Precautions to be taken for Lupituss Syrup
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Lupituss Syrup?
- Do not drive or operate machinery
- planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding
Contra Indications of Lupituss Syrup
When and on what circumstances Lupituss Syrup has to be avoided?
- Allergic reactions
- Cardiovascular disease
- Excessive discharge of mucus
- Severe liver impairment
- Uncontrolled diabetes mellitus
Top Questions about Lupituss Syrup
- Why Lupituss Syrup is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Lupituss Syrup?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Lupituss Syrup?
- How Lupituss Syrup medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Lupituss Syrup with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Lupituss Syrup?
- What are the Contra Indications of Lupituss Syrup?
- Lupitax S Injection
- Lupiterra Capsule
- Lupitros Eye Drops
- Lupitros S Drops
- Lupitros T S Drops
- Lupitum Injection
- Lupituss Cpm Syrup
- Lupituss Oral Suspension
- Lupivestin Tablet
- Lupivital Capsule
- Lupivon S Capsule
- Lupivon Tablet
- Lupiworm Suspension
- Lupiworm Tablet
- Lupizep Plus Tablet
- Lupizole Capsule
- Lupizox Tablet
- Lupizyme Capsule