Lupituss Cpm Syrup
Post your questions about Lupituss Cpm Syrup - in the Forum
Lupituss Cpm Syrup drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Lupituss Cpm Syrup
Why and for what indications and diseases Lupituss Cpm Syrup drug is prescribed?
- Common cold
- Watery eyes caused by allergies
- Hay fever
- Runny nose
- Sneezing I Itching
- Anaphylactic shock
- Allergies due to food
- Insect bites allergy
Lupituss Cpm Syrup medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Lupituss Cpm Syrup drug?
- Heart palpitation
- Hydro dipsomania
- Loss of appetite
- Nasal or chest congestion
- Occasionally sleepiness
- Dry mouth
- Dry throat or skin
Composition Salts in Lupituss Cpm Syrup
List of generics and active salts used in Lupituss Cpm Syrup drug?
- Levocloperastine (20 mg)
- Chlorpheniramine (4 mg/5ml)
Interactions of Lupituss Cpm Syrup with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Lupituss Cpm Syrup drug?
- Tricyclic Antidepressants
Precautions to be taken for Lupituss Cpm Syrup
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Lupituss Cpm Syrup?
- Cautiously do exercise in case of elderly
- pylori duodenal obstruction
- angle-closure glaucoma
- renal and hepatic impairment
- Consult your doctor in case of bladder neck obstruction and hypertension
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery
- Do not drive or operate machinery
- Do not take it for longer than 7 days in a row
- Do not take this medicine without consulting your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding
- planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding
Contra Indications of Lupituss Cpm Syrup
When and on what circumstances Lupituss Cpm Syrup has to be avoided?
- Allergic reactions
- Cardiovascular disease
- Excessive discharge of mucus
- Severe liver impairment
- Uncontrolled diabetes mellitus
Top Questions about Lupituss Cpm Syrup
- Why Lupituss Cpm Syrup is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Lupituss Cpm Syrup?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Lupituss Cpm Syrup?
- How Lupituss Cpm Syrup medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Lupituss Cpm Syrup with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Lupituss Cpm Syrup?
- What are the Contra Indications of Lupituss Cpm Syrup?
- Lupisulin R Injection
- Lupitax Injection
- Lupitib Tablet
- Lupitob S Drops
- Lupitros Eye Drops
- Lupitros S Drops
- Lupitros T S Drops
- Lupitum Injection
- Lupituss Oral Suspension
- Lupituss Syrup
- Lupivestin Tablet
- Lupivital Capsule
- Lupivon S Capsule
- Lupivon Tablet
- Lupiworm Suspension
- Lupiworm Tablet
- Lupizep Plus Tablet
- Lupizole Capsule