Post your questions about Lumenac Tablet - in the Forum
Lumenac Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Lumenac Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Lumenac Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Dry eye syndromes due to deficient tear secretion
- Liver toxicity due to paracetamol overdose
- Mucus thinning due to bronchitis
- Mucus thinning due to pneumonia
Lumenac Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Lumenac Tablet drug?
- Chest tightness or pain
- Abnormal blood counts
- Bone pain
- Blurred vision
- Rash temperature
- Skin rash
- Skin itching
- Puffy eyes
- Slow heart rate
- Respiratory distress
Composition Salts in Lumenac Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Lumenac Tablet drug?
- Acetyl cysteine (600 mg)
Working methodology of Lumenac Tablet
How the drug Lumenac Tablet works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Clearing the mucus in lungs.
Interactions of Lumenac Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Lumenac Tablet drug?
- Ascorbic acid
Precautions to be taken for Lumenac Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Lumenac Tablet?
- Consult your doctor if you are suffering from allergic reactions
Contra Indications of Lumenac Tablet
When and on what circumstances Lumenac Tablet has to be avoided?
Top Questions about Lumenac Tablet
- Why Lumenac Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Lumenac Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Lumenac Tablet?
- How Lumenac Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Lumenac Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Lumenac Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Lumenac Tablet?