Post your questions about Lumenac Capsule - in the Forum
Lumenac Capsule drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Lumenac Capsule
Why and for what indications and diseases Lumenac Capsule drug is prescribed?
- Carbon tetrachloride poisoning
- Chronic bronchitis
- Paracetamol poisoning
- Acute bronchitis
Lumenac Capsule medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Lumenac Capsule drug?
- Mucus filled nasal cavity
- Inflammation of the mucous membrane of the mouth
- Chest tightness
Composition Salts in Lumenac Capsule
List of generics and active salts used in Lumenac Capsule drug?
- Acetyl cysteine (600mg)
Working methodology of Lumenac Capsule
How the drug Lumenac Capsule works (pharmacology) for patients?
Interactions of Lumenac Capsule with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Lumenac Capsule drug?
- Activated charcoal
Precautions to be taken for Lumenac Capsule
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Lumenac Capsule?
- Avoid using the drug if asthmatic
- Do not consume if allergic to the drug
- Should not be consumed in people having history of peptic ulcer
- Should not be used using nebulizers
Contra Indications of Lumenac Capsule
When and on what circumstances Lumenac Capsule has to be avoided?
Top Questions about Lumenac Capsule
- Why Lumenac Capsule is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Lumenac Capsule?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Lumenac Capsule?
- How Lumenac Capsule medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Lumenac Capsule with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Lumenac Capsule?
- What are the Contra Indications of Lumenac Capsule?