Post your questions about Lucal Injection - in the Forum
Lucal Injection drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Lucal Injection
Why and for what indications and diseases Lucal Injection drug is prescribed?
- Blood cells disorders
- Colon cancer
- Antidote for methotrexate and folic acid antagonists
Lucal Injection medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Lucal Injection drug?
- Acute toxicity
- Skin rash
- Stomach upset
Composition Salts in Lucal Injection
List of generics and active salts used in Lucal Injection drug?
- Leucovorin calcium (15 mg)
Interactions of Lucal Injection with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Lucal Injection drug?
Precautions to be taken for Lucal Injection
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Lucal Injection?
- Allergic reactions
- Pregnant or breastfeeding
Contra Indications of Lucal Injection
When and on what circumstances Lucal Injection has to be avoided?
- Megaloblastic anaemia due to lack of vitamin B12
- Pernicious anaemia
Top Questions about Lucal Injection
- Why Lucal Injection is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Lucal Injection?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Lucal Injection?
- How Lucal Injection medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Lucal Injection with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Lucal Injection?
- What are the Contra Indications of Lucal Injection?
- Lubrilac Ointment
- Lubrin Eye Drops
- Lubripad Dm Tablet
- Lubripad Tablet
- Lubrisol Tablet
- Lubry GM Tablet
- LubryGM Tablet
- Lubryl Tablet
- Lucentis Injection
- Lucetum Forte Injection
- Lucetum Injection
- Lucetum Tz Injection
- Luci N Skin Cream
- Luci Skin Cream
- Luciara Cream
- Lucicoff Syrup
- Lucidum Lotion
- Lucifer Lotion