Post your questions about Longifene Tablet - in the Forum
Longifene Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Longifene Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Longifene Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Acute migraine pain
Longifene Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Longifene Tablet drug?
- Blurred vision
- Redness of skin
- Psychomotor impairment
- Skin rashes
- Dry mouth
- Gastrointestinal disturbance
- Difficulty in urination
- Swelling of eyes or lips
Composition Salts in Longifene Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Longifene Tablet drug?
- Buclizine (25 mg)
Working methodology of Longifene Tablet
How the drug Longifene Tablet works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Blocking histamines thus reducing allergic reactions.
Interactions of Longifene Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Longifene Tablet drug?
Precautions to be taken for Longifene Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Longifene Tablet?
- Consult your doctor if you have closed angle glaucoma
- prostatic hypertrophy
- liver or kidney disease
- pyloric or duodenal obstruction
- taking monoamine oxidase inhibitors
- Do not consume alcohol
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery
- Do not take it for more than 3 days
Contra Indications of Longifene Tablet
When and on what circumstances Longifene Tablet has to be avoided?
Top Questions about Longifene Tablet
- Why Longifene Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Longifene Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Longifene Tablet?
- How Longifene Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Longifene Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Longifene Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Longifene Tablet?