Post your questions about Longifene Syrup - in the Forum
Longifene Syrup drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Longifene Syrup
Why and for what indications and diseases Longifene Syrup drug is prescribed?
- Acute migraine pain
Longifene Syrup medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Longifene Syrup drug?
- Dry mouth
- Gastrointestinal disturbance
- Psychomotor impairment
- Skin rashes
- Redness of skin
- Thickened respiratory tract secretions
- Thickening of bronchial secretion
Composition Salts in Longifene Syrup
List of generics and active salts used in Longifene Syrup drug?
- Buclizine (6 mg)
Working methodology of Longifene Syrup
How the drug Longifene Syrup works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Blocking histamines thus reducing allergic reactions.
Interactions of Longifene Syrup with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Longifene Syrup drug?
Precautions to be taken for Longifene Syrup
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Longifene Syrup?
- Consult your doctor if you have closed angle glaucoma
- prostatic hypertrophy
- liver or kidney disease
- pyloric or duodenal obstruction
- taking monoamine oxidase inhibitors
- Do not consume alcohol
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery
- Do not take it for more than 3 days
Contra Indications of Longifene Syrup
When and on what circumstances Longifene Syrup has to be avoided?
Top Questions about Longifene Syrup
- Why Longifene Syrup is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Longifene Syrup?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Longifene Syrup?
- How Longifene Syrup medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Longifene Syrup with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Longifene Syrup?
- What are the Contra Indications of Longifene Syrup?