Post your questions about 3 D Gel - in the Forum
3 D Gel drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of 3 D Gel
Why and for what indications and diseases 3 D Gel drug is prescribed?
- Widening the eye pupil during cataract surgery
- Urethral irrigation
- Rapid heart beat
- Shoulder swelling and stiffness
- Sores pain
- Sympathetic nerve block
3 D Gel medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by 3 D Gel drug?
- Yellowing of eyes
- Hearing problems
- Infiltration anaesthesia
- Irregular heartbeat
- Severe allergic reactions
- Paralysis of respiratory muscle
Composition Salts in 3 D Gel
List of generics and active salts used in 3 D Gel drug?
- Diclofenac (11.6 mg)
Working methodology of 3 D Gel
How the drug 3 D Gel works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Blocking the production of a chemical causing pain
- and inflammation.
Interactions of 3 D Gel with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with 3 D Gel drug?
- Carbonic anhydrase inhibitors
- Sodium hyaluronate
- Valproic acid
- Varicella virus vaccine
Precautions to be taken for 3 D Gel
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering 3 D Gel?
- Allergic reactions
- Do not apply it to open wounds
- Do not put dentures or braces back in the mouth for half an hour
- Do not use the drug over one week without medical advice
- planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding
- Take caution if you are allergic to this drug
- Use carefully after myocardial infarction and hepatic or renal impairment
Contra Indications of 3 D Gel
When and on what circumstances 3 D Gel has to be avoided?
- Animal bites
- Bleeding of the stomach or intestines
- Blood clotting Disorder
- Burning stomach
- Children less than two years of age
- Deep puncture wounds
- Dental anaesthesia
- Disease of the heart and blood vessels
- Heart block
- Inadequate vitamin K
- Increased cardiovascular event risk
- Increased risk of bleeding
- Intestinal ulcer
- Kidney disease
- Liver problems
- Overactive thyroid
- Patients with allergy to synthetic formulations
- Presence of polyps in the nose
- Serious burns
- Severe liver disease
- Water retention
Top Questions about 3 D Gel
- Why 3 D Gel is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of 3 D Gel?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in 3 D Gel?
- How 3 D Gel medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of 3 D Gel with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using 3 D Gel?
- What are the Contra Indications of 3 D Gel?