Post your questions about Acamptas Tablet - in the Forum
Acamptas Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Acamptas Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Acamptas Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Alcohol dependency
Acamptas Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Acamptas Tablet drug?
- Allergic reactions
- Abdominal pain
- Blood pressure fluctuations
- Decreased sexual desire
- Irregular heartbeat
- Erectile dysfunction
- Skin itching
Composition Salts in Acamptas Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Acamptas Tablet drug?
- Acamprosate calcium (333 mg)
Precautions to be taken for Acamptas Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Acamptas Tablet?
- Do not drive or operate machinery
- Limit alcoholic beverages
Contra Indications of Acamptas Tablet
When and on what circumstances Acamptas Tablet has to be avoided?
- Severe renal dysfunction
Top Questions about Acamptas Tablet
- Why Acamptas Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Acamptas Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Acamptas Tablet?
- How Acamptas Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Acamptas Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Acamptas Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Acamptas Tablet?
- Ac Z Syrup
- Ac Z Tablet
- Acaflam MR Tablet
- Acal Capsule
- Acal SG Capsule
- Acal Tablet
- Acalm Tablet
- Acamprol Tablet
- Acarb Tablet
- Acarbose Tablet
- Acarex Tablet
- Acarjohn Tablet
- Acarot Capsule
- Acarsafe Tablet
- Acarwin Tablet
- Acaster Tablet
- Acavom Tablet
- Acb Plus Tablet