Post your questions about Acamprol Tablet - in the Forum
Acamprol Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Acamprol Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Acamprol Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Alcohol dependency
Acamprol Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Acamprol Tablet drug?
- Irregular heartbeat
- Decreased sexual desire
- Skin itching
- Erectile dysfunction
- Blood pressure fluctuations
- Abdominal pain
- Allergic reactions
Composition Salts in Acamprol Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Acamprol Tablet drug?
- Acamprosate calcium (333 mg)
Precautions to be taken for Acamprol Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Acamprol Tablet?
- Do not drive or operate machinery
- Limit alcoholic beverages
Contra Indications of Acamprol Tablet
When and on what circumstances Acamprol Tablet has to be avoided?
- Kidney disorder
Top Questions about Acamprol Tablet
- Why Acamprol Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Acamprol Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Acamprol Tablet?
- How Acamprol Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Acamprol Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Acamprol Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Acamprol Tablet?
- Ac Z Drops
- Ac Z Syrup
- Ac1 Tablet
- Acaflam MR Tablet
- Acal Capsule
- Acal SG Capsule
- Acal Tablet
- Acalm Tablet
- Acamptas Tablet
- Acarb Tablet
- Acarbose Tablet
- Acarex Tablet
- Acarjohn Tablet
- Acarot Capsule
- Acarsafe Tablet
- Acarwin Tablet
- Acaster Tablet
- Acavom Tablet