Post your questions about 3 D Biotic Ear Drops - in the Forum
3 D Biotic Ear Drops drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of 3 D Biotic Ear Drops
Why and for what indications and diseases 3 D Biotic Ear Drops drug is prescribed?
- Haemophilus influenza
- percutaneous infiltration anesthesia
- Eye infections
- Fungal skin infections
3 D Biotic Ear Drops medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by 3 D Biotic Ear Drops drug?
- Peripheral neurites
- Sinus or throat irritation
- Sensitivity reactions may occur with the use of chloramphenicol eye drops such as transient irritation
- Severe allergic reactions
Composition Salts in 3 D Biotic Ear Drops
List of generics and active salts used in 3 D Biotic Ear Drops drug?
- Lignocaine (2% w/v)
- Beclomethasone (0.025% w/v)
- Propylene glycol (-)
- Chloramphenicol (5% w/v)
- Clotrimazole ip (1% w/v)
Working methodology of 3 D Biotic Ear Drops
How the drug 3 D Biotic Ear Drops works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Altering signal conduction in brain neurons.
- Making breathing easier by reducing the irritation and swelling of the airways.
- Decreasing the serotonin level in the brain.
- Killing or slowing the growth of sensitive bacteria.
- Impairing the permeability of the fungal cell wall and inhibiting the activity of enzymes within the cell.
Interactions of 3 D Biotic Ear Drops with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with 3 D Biotic Ear Drops drug?
- Ascorbic acid
- Benzathine penicillin
- Cancer chemotherapy
- Ethinyl estradiol
- Iron dextran
- Iron salts
- Iron sorbitol
- Procaine penicillin
Precautions to be taken for 3 D Biotic Ear Drops
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering 3 D Biotic Ear Drops?
- Allergic reactions
- Avoid repeated courses
- Avoid situations in which bruising or injury may occur
- Bacterial infection
- Bad smelling discharge from the vagina
- Blood stained discharge
- Check blood sugar levels closely
- Consult your doctor if you are concomitantly using anticoagulants
- Consult your doctor in case you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine
- herbal preparation or dietary supplement
- allergies to medicines or foods
- have anemia
- bone marrow problems
- liver disease
- kidney problem
- Do not wear contact lenses during the treatment for eye infection
- Feeling sick
- Fungal infection
- Herpes infection of the eye
- History of osteoporosis
- History of other lung or breathing problems
- Immune system problem
- Increased pressure in the eye
- Irregular or abnormal vaginal bleeding
- Lower abdominal pain
- Monitor blood counts and plasma concentration before and during treatment
- Never use in minor infections or those of undefined etiology
- Parasitic infection
- Pregnancy or lactation
- planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding
- Prevent infection by avoiding contact with people with colds or other infections
- Problems with passing urine
- Sensitive to any topical lotions or creams
- Skin disorders
- Skin infections
- Sores or pain of the vagina
- Take it with full glass of water on an empty stomach
- Use carefully after myocardial infarction and hepatic or renal impairment
- Viral infection
Contra Indications of 3 D Biotic Ear Drops
When and on what circumstances 3 D Biotic Ear Drops has to be avoided?
- Allergic reactions
- Allergic to any ingredient
- Asthma attack
- Bone marrow hypoplasia
- Concomitant use of penicillins
- Dental anaesthesia
- Heart block
- Large doses in neonates
- Trivial infections
Top Questions about 3 D Biotic Ear Drops
- Why 3 D Biotic Ear Drops is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of 3 D Biotic Ear Drops?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in 3 D Biotic Ear Drops?
- How 3 D Biotic Ear Drops medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of 3 D Biotic Ear Drops with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using 3 D Biotic Ear Drops?
- What are the Contra Indications of 3 D Biotic Ear Drops?