Post your questions about Lignox+Adrenline Injection - in the Forum
Lignox+Adrenline Injection drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Lignox+Adrenline Injection
Why and for what indications and diseases Lignox+Adrenline Injection drug is prescribed?
- Widening the eye pupil during cataract surgery
- Rapid heart beat
- Sympathetic nerve block
- Serious allergies
- Anaphylactic shock
- percutaneous inf
Lignox+Adrenline Injection medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Lignox+Adrenline Injection drug?
- Increased salivation
- Infiltration anaesthesia
- Increased sugar levels
- Coldness of hands and feet
- Difficulty in passing uri
Composition Salts in Lignox+Adrenline Injection
List of generics and active salts used in Lignox+Adrenline Injection drug?
- Adrenaline (0.005 mg)
- Lignocaine (2%)
Interactions of Lignox+Adrenline Injection with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Lignox+Adrenline Injection drug?
- Timolol ophthalmic
Precautions to be taken for Lignox+Adrenline Injection
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Lignox+Adrenline Injection?
- Allergic reactions
- Consult your doctor if you are suffering with high blood pressure
- heart problems
- brain problems
- overactive thyroid
- prostate gland tumor
- kidney disease
- low blood potassium and high blood calcium levels
- Consult your doctor in case you are suffering from cardiovascular diseases
- parkinson's disease
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery
- Do not give it during anaesthesia with halothane to patients receiving beta blockers
- Do not inject this medicine into fingers
- ears or genitalia
- planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding
- Use carefully after myocardial infarction and hepatic or renal impairment
Contra Indications of Lignox+Adrenline Injection
When and on what circumstances Lignox+Adrenline Injection has to be avoided?
- Angle closure glaucoma
- Cardiac arrhythmia
- Dental anaesthesia
- Heart block
- Occlusive vascular disease
- Preexisting hypertension
Top Questions about Lignox+Adrenline Injection
- Why Lignox+Adrenline Injection is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Lignox+Adrenline Injection?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Lignox+Adrenline Injection?
- How Lignox+Adrenline Injection medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Lignox+Adrenline Injection with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Lignox+Adrenline Injection?
- What are the Contra Indications of Lignox+Adrenline Injection?
- Lignotross Injection
- Lignox 30ML Injection
- Lignox Gel
- Lignox Indoco Remedies Injection
- Lignox Injection
- Lignox Plain Injection
- Lignox Spray
- Lignox Topical Injection
- Ligopil Injection
- Lik B6 Tablet
- Lik Tablet
- Like And Soft Cream
- Likon Tablet
- Lili Tablet
- Lilicort N Skin Cream
- Lilicort Skin Cream
- Lilizyme Drops
- Lilly Tablet
- Activated dimethyl polysiloxane
- Activated methyl polysiloxane
- Adapting electrolyte solutions
- Adefovir dipivoxil
- Adrenochrome monosemicarabzone
- Adrenochrome monosemicarbazone
- Ajowan oil