Post your questions about Lignopar Plus Injection - in the Forum
Lignopar Plus Injection drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Lignopar Plus Injection
Why and for what indications and diseases Lignopar Plus Injection drug is prescribed?
- Anaphylactic shock
- Serious allergies
- Ventricular arrhythmias including those associated with heart attack
Lignopar Plus Injection medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Lignopar Plus Injection drug?
- Redness or swelling at the application site
- Reduced appetite
- Coldness of hands and feet
- Difficulty in passing urine
- Dry mouth
Composition Salts in Lignopar Plus Injection
List of generics and active salts used in Lignopar Plus Injection drug?
- Adrenaline (0.005 mg)
- Lignocaine hydrochloride ip (2%)
Working methodology of Lignopar Plus Injection
How the drug Lignopar Plus Injection works (pharmacology) for patients?
Interactions of Lignopar Plus Injection with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Lignopar Plus Injection drug?
- Liposomal morphine
- Timolol ophthalmic
Precautions to be taken for Lignopar Plus Injection
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Lignopar Plus Injection?
- Consult your doctor if you are suffering with high blood pressure
- heart problems
- brain problems
- overactive thyroid
- prostate gland tumor
- kidney disease
- low blood potassium and high blood calcium levels
- Consult your doctor in case you are suffering from cardiovascular diseases
- parkinson's disease
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery
- Do not give it during anaesthesia with halothane to patients receiving beta blockers
- Do not inject this medicine into fingers
- ears or genitalia
- planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding
Contra Indications of Lignopar Plus Injection
When and on what circumstances Lignopar Plus Injection has to be avoided?
- Angle closure glaucoma
- Cardiac arrhythmia
- Occlusive vascular disease
- Preexisting hypertension
- Severe sinoatrial block
- Wolff-parkinson-white syndrome
Top Questions about Lignopar Plus Injection
- Why Lignopar Plus Injection is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Lignopar Plus Injection?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Lignopar Plus Injection?
- How Lignopar Plus Injection medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Lignopar Plus Injection with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Lignopar Plus Injection?
- What are the Contra Indications of Lignopar Plus Injection?