Post your questions about Lexorus Tablet - in the Forum
Lexorus Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Lexorus Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Lexorus Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Hemodialysis or peritoneal dialysis
- High phosphate levels in the blood
- Calcium and vitamin D supplements
Lexorus Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Lexorus Tablet drug?
- Increased serum chloride levels
- Increased in blood acidity
- Upper abdominal pain
Composition Salts in Lexorus Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Lexorus Tablet drug?
- Sevelamer (400 mg)
Interactions of Lexorus Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Lexorus Tablet drug?
Precautions to be taken for Lexorus Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Lexorus Tablet?
- Avoid taking any other medicines within 1 hour before or 3 hours after you take it
- Consult a doctor if you have dysphagia
- swallowing disorders
- gastrointestinal motility disorders
- Do not consume calcium or other mineral supplements without a doctor's advice
- Take this medicine with meals
Contra Indications of Lexorus Tablet
When and on what circumstances Lexorus Tablet has to be avoided?
- Bowel obstruction
- Low blood phosphorus levels
Top Questions about Lexorus Tablet
- Why Lexorus Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Lexorus Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Lexorus Tablet?
- How Lexorus Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Lexorus Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Lexorus Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Lexorus Tablet?
- Lexin DT Tablet
- Lexinor M Syrup
- Lexipro Syrup
- Lexirab D Capsule
- Lexith Tablet
- Lexof DT Tablet
- Lexopin Capsule
- Lexoquin Tablet
- Lexozen Tablet
- Lexpera Infusion
- Lextum Tablet
- Lexxa O Tablet
- Lexxa Tablet
- Lexy Capsule
- Lexzin Tablet
- Lez Tablet
- Lezcort Tablet
- Lezdes P Tablet