Post your questions about Levazole Tablet - in the Forum
Levazole Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Levazole Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Levazole Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Colon cancer
- Hook and roundworm infections
Levazole Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Levazole Tablet drug?
- Muscle pain
- Metallic taste
- Unusual feeling of discomfort
- Sores in mouth or lips
Composition Salts in Levazole Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Levazole Tablet drug?
- Levamisole (150 mg)
Interactions of Levazole Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Levazole Tablet drug?
Precautions to be taken for Levazole Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Levazole Tablet?
- Avoid contact with people having colds
- or other contagious disease
- Can lower the immunity
- Experience serious side effects such as difficulty breathing
- swelling of the lips
- or face
- decreased bone marrow function
- extreme fatigue
- signs of infection
- confusion or loss of consciousness
- memory loss
- muscle weakness
- numbness or tingling
- or speech disturbances
- planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding
Contra Indications of Levazole Tablet
When and on what circumstances Levazole Tablet has to be avoided?
- Live vaccines
- Pre-existing blood disorders
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Severe renal impairment
Top Questions about Levazole Tablet
- Why Levazole Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Levazole Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Levazole Tablet?
- How Levazole Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Levazole Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Levazole Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Levazole Tablet?
- Levasol M Syrup
- Levasol M Tablet
- Levator Tablet
- Levaxel Tablet
- Levazeo Injection
- Levazeo OD Tablet
- Levazeo Sr Tablet
- Levazeo Tablet
- Levcos Tablet
- Levecad Injection
- Levecad Tablet
- Levecetam Tablet
- Levee Ct Tablet
- Levee Tablet
- Levefree Tablet
- Level Tablet
- Levem Tablet
- Levemex Injection