Post your questions about Levacloz Tablet - in the Forum
Levacloz Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Levacloz Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Levacloz Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Skin infections
- Protozoan infections
- Soft tissue infections
- Infections during surgical procedures
- Bacterial disease affecting the skin and lungs
- Bacterial infections
Levacloz Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Levacloz Tablet drug?
- Fungal infection
- Skin rash
- Sensation of spinning
- Allergic skin reaction
- Abnormally low number of blood pla
Composition Salts in Levacloz Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Levacloz Tablet drug?
- Levofloxacin (250 mg)
- Ornidazole (500 mg)
Interactions of Levacloz Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Levacloz Tablet drug?
- Aluminium hydroxide and oxide
- Cyclosporin A
- Vecuronium bromide
Precautions to be taken for Levacloz Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Levacloz Tablet?
- Consult your doctor before taking this medicine if having epilepsy and multiple sclerosis
- Do not drive a vehicle or operate heavy machinery after consuming the medicine
- Do not drive or operate machinery
- Do not take the medicine on empty stomach
- Eyes problem
- History of prolonged QT interval and uncorrected electrolyte disturbances
- planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding
- Protect skin from direct sunlight
- Swallow the tablet whole with water
- Take plenty of fluids
- Take this drug at least 2 hours before or after having iron tablets
- antacids or sucralfate
Contra Indications of Levacloz Tablet
When and on what circumstances Levacloz Tablet has to be avoided?
- History of tendon disorders in children
- Multiple sclerosis
- Renal or hepatic impairment
Top Questions about Levacloz Tablet
- Why Levacloz Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Levacloz Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Levacloz Tablet?
- How Levacloz Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Levacloz Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Levacloz Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Levacloz Tablet?
- Lev Tablet
- Lev X Tablet
- Levac Tablet
- Levace Tablet
- Levacetam Injection
- Levacetam Syrup
- Levacetam Tablet
- Levacetam Xr Tablet
- Levact Ac Tablet
- Levact M Tablet
- Levact Oz Tablet
- Levact Plus Tablet
- Levact Tablet
- Levag Oz Tablet
- Levag Tablet
- Levair B Transhaler Tablet
- Levair I Inhaler Tablet
- Levair I Transhaler Tablet