Post your questions about Levacetam Tablet - in the Forum
Levacetam Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Levacetam Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Levacetam Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Partial onset fits
- Seizure that affects the entire brain
- Involuntary muscle jerk in people with epilepsy
Levacetam Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Levacetam Tablet drug?
- Hair loss
- Aggravation of depression
- Psychiatric problems
Composition Salts in Levacetam Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Levacetam Tablet drug?
- Levetiracetam (750 mg)
Interactions of Levacetam Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Levacetam Tablet drug?
Precautions to be taken for Levacetam Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Levacetam Tablet?
- Have skin rashes or changes in mood
- May experience drowsiness
- or respiratory infections during treatment
- Planning to become pregnant
Contra Indications of Levacetam Tablet
When and on what circumstances Levacetam Tablet has to be avoided?
- Allergic reactions
- Infants under the age of 1 month
Top Questions about Levacetam Tablet
- Why Levacetam Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Levacetam Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Levacetam Tablet?
- How Levacetam Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Levacetam Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Levacetam Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Levacetam Tablet?
- Lev Injection
- Lev SR Tablet
- Leva Tablet
- Levab Tablet
- Levac Tablet
- Levace Tablet
- Levacetam Injection
- Levacetam Syrup
- Levacetam Xr Tablet
- Levacloz Tablet
- Levact Ac Tablet
- Levact M Tablet
- Levact Oz Tablet
- Levact Plus Tablet
- Levact Tablet
- Levag Oz Tablet
- Levag Tablet
- Levair B Transhaler Tablet