Post your questions about Leva Tablet - in the Forum
Leva Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Leva Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Leva Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Colon cancer
- Hook and roundworm infections
Leva Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Leva Tablet drug?
- Unusual feeling of discomfort
- Muscle pain
- Metallic taste
- Sores in mouth or lips
Composition Salts in Leva Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Leva Tablet drug?
- Levocetirizine (5 mg)
Interactions of Leva Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Leva Tablet drug?
Precautions to be taken for Leva Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Leva Tablet?
- Avoid contact with people having colds
- or other contagious disease
- Can lower the immunity
- Experience serious side effects such as difficulty breathing
- swelling of the lips
- or face
- decreased bone marrow function
- extreme fatigue
- signs of infection
- confusion or loss of consciousness
- memory loss
- muscle weakness
- numbness or tingling
- or speech disturbances
- planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding
Contra Indications of Leva Tablet
When and on what circumstances Leva Tablet has to be avoided?
- Live vaccines
- Pre-existing blood disorders
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Severe renal impairment
Top Questions about Leva Tablet
- Why Leva Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Leva Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Leva Tablet?
- How Leva Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Leva Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Leva Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Leva Tablet?
- Leukocrepe Bandage Bandage Tablet
- Leunase Injection
- Leuprolide Acetate Injection
- Leuton Capsule
- Lev Injection
- Lev SR Tablet
- Lev Tablet
- Lev X Tablet
- Levab Tablet
- Levac Tablet
- Levace Tablet
- Levacetam Injection
- Levacetam Syrup
- Levacetam Tablet
- Levacetam Xr Tablet
- Levacloz Tablet
- Levact Ac Tablet
- Levact M Tablet