Lev X Tablet
Post your questions about Lev X Tablet - in the Forum
Lev X Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Lev X Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Lev X Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Soft tissue infections
- Skin infections
- Bacterial disease affecting the skin and lungs
- Bacterial infections
Lev X Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Lev X Tablet drug?
- Abnormally low number of blood platelets
- Abnormal blood counts
- Muscle pain
- Inability to sleep
- Increased liver enzymes
Composition Salts in Lev X Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Lev X Tablet drug?
- Levofloxacin (500 mg)
Interactions of Lev X Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Lev X Tablet drug?
- Aluminium hydroxide and oxide
- Cyclosporin A
Precautions to be taken for Lev X Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Lev X Tablet?
- Do not drive or operate machinery
- Eyes problem
- History of prolonged QT interval and uncorrected electrolyte disturbances
- planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding
- Protect skin from direct sunlight
- Take plenty of fluids
- Take this drug at least 2 hours before or after having iron tablets
- antacids or sucralfate
Contra Indications of Lev X Tablet
When and on what circumstances Lev X Tablet has to be avoided?
- History of tendon disorders in children
Top Questions about Lev X Tablet
- Why Lev X Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Lev X Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Lev X Tablet?
- How Lev X Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Lev X Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Lev X Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Lev X Tablet?
- Leukocel Tablet
- Leukocrepe Bandage Bandage Tablet
- Leuprogon Injection
- Leuprolide Acetate Injection
- Leuton Capsule
- Lev Injection
- Lev SR Tablet
- Lev Tablet
- Leva Tablet
- Levab Tablet
- Levac Tablet
- Levace Tablet
- Levacetam Injection
- Levacetam Syrup
- Levacetam Tablet
- Levacetam Xr Tablet
- Levacloz Tablet
- Levact Ac Tablet